Special Education - Autistic Classroom | Elizabethtown, PA
ProCare Therapy and a district in Elizabethtown, PA has a full time Special Education position open. This position calls for a qualified teacher to work in a Autistic classroom with students ranging from grades 3-5 (para support will be in the class). See details on this position below and apply for an interview with the school.
- Full-time: 37.5 on average (encourage to attend staff trainings etc. ; may go before or after start times)
- Autistic Support, grades 3-5
- Self-Contained, full time classroom at half capacity with 3 paras in it
- More details upon interviewing
- Must have an active Pennsylvania Special Education certification
- Drug Screening, Background Check, Fingerprinting
- Resume with 3 professional references listed sent to: [email protected].
Recent SPED Jobs
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Steger, IL
- Sun City, AZ
- Ukiah, CA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Santa Rosa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.