Special Education contract Teaching position in Kent, WA
Our highly respected client in Kent, WA is looking for a Special Education Teacher. This is a Full-Time position for the upcoming 22-23’school year. This position will go fast so act now! More details and requirements for the position below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Appropriate Washington State teaching certification with appropriate endorsements required (must include Special Education) and must be on file prior to beginning work.
- Valid State Teaching License is required, with Special Education Endorsement
- ELL endorsement
- Prior Schools Experience Preferred
- Upcoming 22-23’ school year
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload: Middle School
- Ability and willingness to provide medical or health services such as catheterization, diapering, toileting, feeding, tube feeding and assisting students with other activities involving self-care, which may be required.
If you are interested, and meet the requirements, apply by calling or texting JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you,
National Account Executive
Recent SPED Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Hamden, CT
- Columbia, SC
- Bear Creek, NC
- Denver, CO
- Corvallis , OR
- Brighton, CO
- Euclid, OH
- Pistol River , OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.