Special Education Coordinator, Philadelphia, PA
Soliant is looking for a Special Education Coordinator to fill a contract position near Philadelphia, PA. Soliant offers competitive weekly rates with the potential for full benefits. IEP experience is preferred, new grads are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Full-time ~38 hours per week
- Contract Position, onsite
- Weekly pay with potential for benefits
- Tax free stipends available for travelers
- Bachelor's level degree, or higher, from an accredited state college or university
- Proper and up-to-date state licensure
- Admin Experience preferred
- Availability to start within 2-weeks of interview date
Applicants are currently being interviewed. Interested applicants should send their resume to Roxanne Chandler at Soliant by email at Roxanne.Chandler@soliant.com and follow up by phone at (770) 557-3234
Recent SPED Jobs
- Joliet, IL
- Olympia, WA
- Detroit, MI
- Marine City, MI
- Minneapolis, MN
- Havertown, PA
- Tukwila, WA
- Casa Grande, AZ
- Somerset, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.