Special Education: Elementary Teacher
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Special Education Teacher to join our team around Dolton for the 23-24 school year. New graduates are more than welcome to apply.
- Caseload: Mild/Mod (Mild to Moderate Disabilities)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Contract Duration: August 2023 to June 2024
- Age Range: Elementary/Middle/High School
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Valid California Special Education teaching credential (Mild/Moderate) or ability to obtain one.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Special Education Teacher position, please send your resume to [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Secondary Inclusion teacher for '23-'24 near Nadine, NMNadine, NM
2023-2024 Special Needs Techer (Pre-K) near Monument, NMMonument, NM
2023-2024 Middle School Special Education Teacher near Lomita ParkSan Bruno, CA
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Needed in Emporia, KSEmporia, KS
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Assignment in Gastonia, NCGastonia, NC
Elementary Special Education TeacherDanville, VA
Special Education Teacher For '23-'24 - DanvilleMartinsville, VA
Summer Special Education Teaching Contract in Des Plaines, ILDes Plaines, IL
Greenville, SC School SpEd Teaching Contract- NOW HIRING for 23-24 SYGreenville, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.