Special Education General Case Manager School Job Hudson, NH
Special Education General Case Manager School Job – Hudson, NH
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive district in the Hudson, NH area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Special Education General Case Manager School Job. This school district is looking for someone to jump right in and showcase their skills and abilities.
- Full-time, 35hrs/wk, ASAP – 06/14/2023
- Caseload: Elementary, Middle, and High school Mild – Moderate caseloads available, which do you prefer?
- K-12, Onsite, 10 -20 max students on caseload
- Assess students with cognitive disabilities
- Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active NH SPED license
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- Pass a background check and drug screening
- Competitive pay package
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education General Case Manager School Job in the Hudson, NH area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.