Special Education General Case Manager
Sunbelt Staffing is currently seeking a Special Education General Case Manager near Nashua, NH! Two years of experience is required when applying for this job. Contract experience is preferred, but newcomers are welcome to apply! This job will be for the 2022-2023 School Year with potential extension for next year!
Qualifications for Special Education General Case Manager:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Special Education
- State License
- 2 years of recent experience
- Experience with Learning Disabilities
- Experience with Cognitive Impairment
- Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 30-32 Week Contract
- Full Time
- K-12 Grade
- 2022/ 2023 School Year
- Competitive Pay
- Top of the line Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) with employee contribution
Please apply and send resume to [email protected] to be considered for this contract Special Education General Case Manager assignment and others. Call or text me anytime for additional details!
Office: (813) 688-9179
Victor Morales | National Account Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.