Special Education Resource Opening in Foxborough, MA
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a great school district in Foxborough, MA to find a Special Education Teacher to bring in for the 2022-2023 school year! This is full time contract position and is a great opportunity for anyone looking for something new. As an employee of ProCare Therapy, expect to be compensated weekly with benefits package of your choosing which is available for our full time employees. Additional information is listed below.
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- 5 Days Per Week
- Work Hours: 7:30am - 3:30pm
- High School Students
- Resource/Co-Teaching and 6 Student Caseload
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Special Education Certification (MA) is required
- Resume with 3 professional references listed sent to: [email protected] for serious consideration
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.