Special Education School Teacher Job - Full time - St. Paul, MN
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive school in the St. Paul, MN area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Special Education School Teacher Job. This school district is looking for someone to hit the ground running and provide their students with necessary resources to further their education.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's preferred
- Valid MN teaching license in one or more of the following categories: ABS, LSD, EBD, ASD, and ECSE
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese is preferred, not required.
- Please still apply, if not.
- Collaborate with parents, SPED coordinator, and classroom teacher
- Direct instruction and support of students' with IEPs
- Prepare lesson plans
- Participate in professional development
- Hourly Pay
- Paid weekly
- 401k Option
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education School Teacher Job in the St. Paul, MN area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 749- 5292.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5292
Recent SPED Jobs
- Milford, DE
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Waynesboro, VA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Charlottesville, VA
- Ruckersville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.