Special Education School Teacher Job, Full-time Waldport, OR
Full-time Special Education School Teacher Job – Waldport, OR
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with an incredibly supportive school district in the Waldport, OR area that is looking for a Full-time Special Education School Teacher to fulfill an open need for the 2022/2023 school year. Located in a beautiful and quiet location, this amazing school prides themselves on hard work and dedication to provide the best possible education for every student.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Valid Oregon SPED license/certificate is required
- Demonstrated competency in the subject area(s) assigned
- Collaborate with students, parents, and other members of staff to develop IEPs for each student assigned.
- Elementary and high school, Resource and self-contained classroom positions are available! K-2 & 9-12.
- Provide or supervise personal care, medical care, and feeding of students as stated in IEP.
- Consult district and outside resource people regarding education, social, medical, and personal needs of students.
- Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned.
- Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
- Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
- Employee Assistance Program
- A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-time Special Education School Teacher Job in the Waldport, OR area, please apply or send your most updated resume to Andrew Bine at the email below to be considered. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
Andrew Bine | National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt Staffing | (813) 219-1092 | [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Hamden, CT
- Columbia, SC
- Bear Creek, NC
- Denver, CO
- Corvallis , OR
- Brighton, CO
- Euclid, OH
- Pistol River , OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.