Special Education School Teacher Job Portland, OR
Special Education School Teacher Job– Portland, OR
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open Special Education School Teacher position in the Portland, OR area. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone for to fill a currently open position for the remainder of the school year with a possibility to renew your contract for next school year.
- Full-time, 37.5hrs/week
- Caseload: mild to moderate
- Develop appropriate systems to regularly monitor educational progress and maintain/complete records and reports as required by program procedures and Oregon Administrative Rules.
- Plan and provide training and support for educational assistants, other professionals and families regarding IFSP goals.
- Provide an educational environment where instruction is individualized for each student and includes supports and modifications that facilitate learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in special education training or teaching students with special needs preferred.
- SPED Certification for state of OR
- Must have early education experience
- Must be able to explain how you build relationships with parents and teachers
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education School Teacher Job in the Portland, OR area, please contact Andrew Bine directly at (813) 219-1092 or email your most recent resume to [email protected] You will be contacted within 24 hours!
National Hiring manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.