Special Education School Teacher Job Spanaway, WA
Special Education School Teacher Job – Spanaway, WA
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open Special Education School Teacher Job in the Spanaway, WA area. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill an open need for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-time, 37.5hrs/wk, 2022-2023 full school year
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities
- Write reports, Attend IEP meetings to share information and make decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active WA SPED license/certificate
- Must have WA ESA certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education School Teacher Job in the Spanaway, WA area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Fraser, MI
- Pittsburg, OR
- Gray, GA
- `Macon, FL
- Gordon, GA
- Milledgeville, GA
- Covington, WA
- Kent, WA
- Crete, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.