Special Education School Teacher Role Metamora, MI
Special Education School Teacher Role – Metamora, MI
Sunbelt is hiring a Special Education Compliance Specialist to fill an open role within an Metamora, MI area school. Work with a school district that supports its teachers. This school is looking for someone to start mid-February and assist their students with reaching their learning milestones.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Special Education or related fields
- Must have an active MI SPED License
- Previous Special Education Teaching experience preferred but not required
- Pass a Drug screen and background check
- Full-time: 37.5hrs/wk, Monday – Friday
- Start mid-February
- Contract assignment starts ASAP and ends at the end of the school year with option for contract renewal for summer and or 23/24 school year.
- Caseload: High school
- Classes are team taught and a couple study skills classes. Study skills classes have already been planned for the year, so very minimal planning. All IEPs for the year have been completed. There is also a teacher consultant available to help complete tasks and support students in class.
- Competitive pay package
- Interview assistance and support!
- Full benefits package available, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Work directly with a recruiter that advocates for you!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education School Teacher role in the Metamora, MI area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent SPED Jobs
- San Francisco , CA
- Joliet, IL
- Thornburg, VA
- Beaverton, OR
- Stacy, MN
- Tacoma, WA
- Ouray, CO
- Minneapolis , MN
- Putnam, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.