Special Education School Teacher School Job Mason, WI
Special Education School Teacher School Job – Mason, WI
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive district in the Mason, WI area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Special Education Teacher Job. This school district is looking for someone to jump right in and showcase their skills and abilities.
- Full-time, 37.5 - 40hrs/wk,
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities, Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Multiple openings/caseloads are available, what do you prefer?
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active WI SPED license/certificate
- Must have cross-categorical certificate for middle school ages
- Previous school experienced preferred but not required
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education teacher School Job in the Mason, WI area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.