Special Education SPED Teacher / Autism Specialist - NSY 22/23 - Enfield, NH
There is a local school district - located in Enfield, NH - looking to bring on multiple Special Education teachers to their academic team for the 2022 to 2023 school year. The hired Special Education (SPED) teachers will be working with K-12 students - specifically students who are on the autism spectrum.
The ideal candidate will have all of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Education
- A Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with K-12 students
- Active Special Education New Hampshire teaching license
- This is a full-time, 37.5 hours per week, position. Monday to Friday - no overtime or weekends required.
- Normal school hours, exact schedule based on school assigned
What We Offer:
- 401k with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit & competitive pay
- Medical/dental/vision insurance coverage
If this sounds like the right fit for you - apply today! Interviews are limited and going quickly. You can contact Yunsoo Kim at 813-774-5129 with any questions.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.