Special Education Teacher 2019-2020 School Year
Are you a special education teacher interested in finding a new assignment? We here at Soliant are working with a number of school districts in Idaho.
If you hold or are eligible for a Idaho special education license and are interested in contracting, please read below.
- Prefer 2+ years school experience
- Four SPED needs for the 2019-2020 school year
- Two would be grades 9-12 Resource Room
- Two would be K-8 inclusive and Resource as well
- Paid hourly per hours worked. Paid every Friday after first week of work is completed
- Hourly rate is based off candidate experience, school allotted budget they have given us to work with, job description, and outcome of interview
- We have access to travel stipends (Tax Free) government allowance for relocation and long commutes over 50 miles
- W2 positions with benefits if needed and applicable
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Phillip Freeman at 678-459-1158 or email resume and references to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Vancouver, WA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Willow Grove, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Grafton, VA
- Portland, IN
- Frederick, MD
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Lodi, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.