Special Education Teacher (2022 - 2023) - Newington, Connecticut
Licensed/Certified Special Education Teacher are encouraged to apply for this new opportunity. If you are wanting weekly/hourly pay and full benefits, this position may be for you! Soliant is currently scheduling interviews for premium candidates dedicated to their career, so if this sounds like you, apply today!
- Full time
- Autism Program- must have experience
- Conducts assessments, testing and diagnostic examinations of students for the purpose of identifying learning issues, and recommending courses of action or corrective procedures to overcome issues and maximize learning
- Participates in PPT's and assists in developing Individual Educational Program ("IEP") for students
- Assists students and teaching staff in implementing students' IEP's and behavior management plans
- The school focusing on children with Autism and Neurological issues. Our school runs from the ages of 6 years- up until a day before the children's 22ND birthday
- Many of our children are non verbal and use speaking devices
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available
Recent SPED Jobs
- Langhorne, PA
- San Francisco , CA
- Joliet, IL
- Waynesboro , GA
- Fairview, NC
- Cicero, IL
- evanston, IL
- Lompoc, CA
- Newell, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.