Special Education Teacher (21-22 School Year) - Thornton, CO
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Thornton, CO that is looking for a Special Education Teacher to join their team for the 21-22 School Year. Please find position details below.
- K-8th grade
- Case manages and provides special education services to students with disabilities in a K-8th grade setting
- 21-22 School Year
- Must have valid Colorado teaching license by the Colorado Department of Education in related field
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
To be considered for this position, submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.