Special Education Teacher| 22/23 - School Year | Needham, MA
We are working with a school district near Needham, MA, to fill a Special Education Teacher position. This district wants to hire a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Full time-35 hrs per week
- On site
- Severe caseload-Candidate must have schools experience with severe caseloads
- Experience with ASD is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Special Education or a Master's
- Must hold an active Special Education State Teaching License
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Recent SPED Jobs
- San Francisco , CA
- Joliet, IL
- Thornburg, VA
- Beaverton, OR
- Stacy, MN
- Tacoma, WA
- Ouray, CO
- Minneapolis , MN
- Putnam, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.