Special Education Teacher | 22/23 School Year
We are seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher (SPED) to join our team of educators near Swainsboro, GA.
Soliant is a recruiting agency with a desire to make life better for those who make life better-educators! The children of today are the leaders of tomorrow, and educators play a vital role in preparing those children for the future. We are dedicated to pairing you with a role that meets the needs of your career and allows you to make a memorable impact on the community. Let us partner with you today to build a brighter future for tomorrow!
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- 2022-2023 School Year
- GNETS Teacher for middle and high school students
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Education
- Must have a state education certification in Special Education
- Experience with behavior disorders is preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Recent SPED Jobs
- Douglasville, GA
- South San Francisco, CA
- Darlington, SC
- Gaffney, SC
- Gaffney, SC
- Gatesville, NC
- Dundee, MI
- Daly City, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.