Special Education Teacher | Ages 3-5 | Manhattan, NY
Are you an experienced and passionate Special Education Teacher in the Manhattan, NY area looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a school district in the area for the current school year! More details on position, requirements and benefits are listed below.
- Full Time
- 3-5 years old
- ASAP - 6/23/23
- 6 week summer program can be an option if candi is interested)
- 7:30 am - 3:30 pm (can be flexible if someone has to start at 8/leave at 2:30)
- Students are in from 8:30 am - 2:00 pm)
- Duties: Teacher is responsible for overseeing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) educational programming for a 6:1+2 class (max 6-7 students), supervising assigned teaching assistants/ 1:1 aide, participation in IEP meetings, quarterly/ annual report updates, communicating with parents and collaborating with Behavior Analyst, SLP, Occupational / Physical Therapists assigned to the class. Trainings provided through Relias training modules and on-site training instruction with supervising Licensed Behavior Analyst.
- Must have an active New York Special Education certification (NY B-2 SWD)
- Drug Screening, Background Check, Fingerprinting
- Resume with 3 professional references listed sent to: [email protected]
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Recent SPED Jobs
- Yorktown, IN
- Abbeville, SC
- Chicago Ridge, IL
- Gary, IN
- Grand Mound, WA
- Kansas City , KS
- Farmington, NH
- Westbrook, CT
- Braidwood, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.