Special Education Teacher Athens, GA
We are working alongside a school district that is looking to hire a Special Education Teacher. This will be a contract position for the 2022 – 2023 school year. If you are looking for a change, this may be the position for you!
- Master’s degree in Special Education
- State Education Certification in Special Education
- 22/23 School Year
- Full Time | 7:45 AM – 3:45 PM
- 8 – 10 Students per class
- Caseload: Middle School Students – Teaching English Language Arts
- May be Supervising Paraprofessional in Classroom
- Previous Middle School Experience Preferred
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please apply with your current up-to-date resume. Additionally, if you want to learn more about this position, feel free to call or text me at 678 – 710 – 7721. Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Recruiter
Recent SPED Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Hamden, CT
- Columbia, SC
- Bear Creek, NC
- Denver, CO
- Corvallis , OR
- Brighton, CO
- Euclid, OH
- Pistol River , OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.