Special Education Teacher | Beach Park, IL | Middle School
Special Education Teacher | Middle School
ProCare Therapy is searching for a certified Special Education Teacher in the Beach Park, IL area that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2022-2023 school year. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Pay & Benefits:
- $30-$40 hourly
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 Employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses, Flexible spending account
- Only accepting candidates with an active Special Education License!
- IL Licensure
- Hours: Full Time (40 hours/week)
- Middle School caseloads
- 15 students
- Start/End Dates: ASAP – June 2023
- A more detailed job description will be provided directly from the school upon a virtual interview
- You must be certified in the state of employment to practice as a special education teacher.
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
Recent SPED Jobs
- sterling heights, MI
- detroit, MI
- racine, WI
- Cary, IL
- Twin Lakes, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Boston, MA
- Jonesboro, GA
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.