Special Education Teacher Bedford, IN (Full-Time)
Special Education Teacher in Bedford, IN
Sunbelt Staffing is assisting a school district in interviewing for a caring Special Education Teacher in the Bedford, IN area for the 22/23 school year. We are looking for candidates who are looking for a full-time opportunity, which include 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. We have a variation of caseloads in kindergarten up to the 12th grade.
- K-12 School Setting
- IEP Meetings
- Supervise Students in and out of class
- Comfortably work in a collaborative environment
- Effectively Communicating with Families and Faculty
- 37.5 hours a week (7:30am to 3:30pm Approximate)
- Bachelor’s degree
- IN Special Education Licensure
- Optional Medical insurance
- Vision and Dental coverage
- 401k Plan
- Weekly Pay
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact me directly at (813) 749-5282 or you can email me your most updated resume directly to [email protected]
We make lives better for those who make lives better.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Hamden, CT
- Columbia, SC
- Bear Creek, NC
- Denver, CO
- Corvallis , OR
- Brighton, CO
- Euclid, OH
- Pistol River , OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.