Special Education Teacher - Brooklyn, New York
Soliant is currently accepting job applications from special education teachers, interested in teaching an elementary school caseload in Brooklyn, NY. New graduates will be considered for the position, as well as, experienced teaching professionals. See below for job details!
- Masters degree in special education or Bachelors in special education
- Active credentials to work in NY public schools
- New graduates will be considered
- Full-Time (40 hours per week)
- Caseload: 4 students receiving integrated co-teaching for speech and language therapy
- Currently virtual but will be on-site in February
- Competitive compensation and health benefits offered (UHC is current carrier)
For immediate consideration, please email the account executive Harrison Stuart at email@example.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.