Special Education Teacher - Camden, NJ
Special Education Teacher – Camden, NJ
Sunbelt Staffing is assisting a school district in finding a caring Special Education Teacher in the Camden, NJ area for the 22/23 school year. We are looking for candidates who are looking for a full-time opportunity, which include approximately 35 hours a week Monday to Friday. We have a various number of caseloads working with students in a Primary to Secondary student Caseload.
- K- 12 School Setting
- Push and Pull-out Services
- Assist Students in develop life skills
- Supervise Students in and out of class
- Comfortably work in a collaborative environment
- Effectively Communicating with Families and Faculty
- 35 hours a week – Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree
- NJ Special Education Licensure
- NJ Teaching Licensure
- Optional Medical insurance
- Vision and Dental coverage
- 401k Plan
- Weekly Pay
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact me directly at (813) 749-5282 or you can email me your most updated resume directly to [email protected]
We make lives better for those who make lives better.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.