Special Education Teacher | Charlottesville, VA
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Charlottesville, VA area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
• 2022-2023 School Year
• 38 hrs/week
• 2 openings
• Middle school caseload
- 1- working with students on general education who have IEPs
- 2- working with students with behavioral challenges who are in general education classrooms
• Disabilities on caseload include OHI, ED, SLD
• Around 10 students on caseload for each position
- Interviewing now!
- Special Education Teacher License/Credentials in the State of Virginia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education and then Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Yorktown, IN
- Abbeville, SC
- Chicago Ridge, IL
- Gary, IN
- Grand Mound, WA
- Kansas City , KS
- Farmington, NH
- Westbrook, CT
- Braidwood, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.