Special Education Teacher- Chicago, IL
We are actively searching for a Full-Time Special Education Teacher in a local nearby school district:
• Chicago, Illinois
• Must have a Degree in Special Education
• Must have active or be eligible for IL State Teaching License
• Must be able to work Full Time/ 37.5 Hours weekly
• K-12 caseload
• Contract for the 2020-2021 school year
• Able to create positive learning environment for students with disabilities
• Able to Develop and Implement IEP’s (Individualized Education Programs)
• Full Time Benefits offered
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive Salary
For anyone interested, we offer relocation services and housing stipends all around the country for contracted positions.
If you are interested, please apply to the email below with your resume. Please contact me if you have any questions. This position will close fast so apply now!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669
Recent SPED Jobs
- Atlanta, GA
- Keysville, VA
- Ingleside, IL
- Hartsville, SC
- Sacramento, CA
- Columbus, OH
- King City, CA
- Trotwood, OH
- Marion , SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.