Special Education Teacher - Colorado
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Colorado Springs, CO to fill a vacant position for a Special Education Teacher for this school year.
Description of Position:
- Full time (37.5 Hours/Week)
- Caseload: K-12 (Multiple, exact caseload discussed during interview)
- Duration of Contract: ASAP - May 2024
- Pay: $27-32 Hourly - Paid Weekly
- Special Education Teacher will be responsible for basic instruction and case management
- Extra details provided after applying
- Competitive pay determined by experience
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Paycheck
- Master’s Degree in Education
- Colorado Special education teaching certification/endorsement
To apply, please email your most updated resume to Lucy Malone at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Aurora, CO
- Littleton, CO
- Colorado Springs, COProCare Therapy is a nationwide staffing agency which has specialized in helping educational and healthcare professionals find new jobs with schools for over 20 years. We have partnered with a charming and supportive school district in the Colorado Springs area and are looking for applicants for a full-time Special Education Teacher position for the reminder of the 2023-2024 school year. As a contracted employee with ProCare, you will enjoy a c
- Broomfield, CO
- Boulder, CO
- Lakewood, CO
- Denver, COAre you committed to providing a nurturing and challenging education experience for all students, fostering their academic, and social, and emotional growth. Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Special Education Teacher for Denver, CO. Please submit your application or have your resume email to [email protected]. Description: Identify the individual needs of each child and create a healthy, inspiring and suppo
- Denver, COAre you a passionate Special Education Teacher ready to make a positive impact in the lives of students? We're thrilled to announce a full-time Special Education Teacher position for the upcoming academic year (2023-2024) in the vibrant Denver, CO area. This is your opportunity to contribute to a supportive environment, address diverse student needs, and be an integral part of student success. Requirements: Valid Special Education teaching li
- Limon, COFull-Time Special Education Teacher - Limon, CO Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Special Education Teacher for a full-time position in Limon, CO, for the upcoming 2023-24 school year. Responsibilities: Plan, implement, and assess individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with special needs. Provide direct instruction
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.