Special Education Teacher Contract Job in Connell, WA |23/24 school year
Job Title: Full-Time Special Education Teacher (2023/2024 School Year)
Location: Connell, Washington
Company: ProCare Therapy
Contact Information: Ross Mathews Senior Director of Educational Resources Phone: (770)-225-3009 Email: [email protected]
ProCare Therapy, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is seeking a dedicated and passionate Full-Time Special Education Teacher for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year. If you have a deep commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs, we want to hear from you!
As a Full-Time Special Education Teacher, you will play a vital role in providing high-quality educational services to students with disabilities. You will work collaboratively with a dynamic team of professionals to create and implement individualized education plans (IEPs), develop appropriate instructional strategies, and foster a supportive learning environment.
- Develop and implement IEPs tailored to meet the unique needs of each student
- Design and deliver specialized instruction using evidence-based teaching methods
- Provide individual and small group instruction to address academic, behavioral, and social-emotional goals
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other professionals to ensure effective communication and support for students
- Assess student progress and adjust instructional strategies accordingly
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date student records and documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Valid Washington state teaching certification in Special Education
- Previous experience working with students with special needs is highly desirable
- Knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best practices
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Why Join ProCare Therapy: ProCare Therapy is committed to empowering the success of both students and educators. By joining our team, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Supportive work environment with a network of experienced professionals
- Access to a wide range of resources and materials to enhance your teaching practice
- Dedicated support from our knowledgeable and friendly staff
How to Apply:
If you are excited about making a meaningful difference in the lives of students with special needs, please contact Ross Mathews, Senior Director of Educational Resources, at (770)-225-3009 or email your resume to [email protected] Please include "Full-Time Special Education Teacher - Connell, WA" in the subject line.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
'23 Summer + '23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Highlands MAHighlands, MA
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Whitehall VAWhitehall, VA
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Derwood MDDerwood, MD
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Bethel VTBethel, VT
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Riverside KSRiverside, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Luka KSLuka, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Mountain Home IDMountain Home, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Paxton ILPaxton, IL
Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Calumet City, ILDolton, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.