Special Education Teacher Contract Job in the Hephzibah, GA area
I am interviewing for a full-time Special Education teacher position for a school district in the Hephzibah, GA area. This job is 37.5 hours per week working in one school and candidate will be placed based on experience.
- Mild to severe learning and intellectual disabilities
- Students with emotional behavior and autism
- Master's in Special Education
- Teaching license with endorsement in Special Education (Georgia professional standards commission)
- Experience working in a school setting or pediatrics
If you are interested in this opportunity in the Hephzibah, GA area please reach out to me from the email below or apply below today!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Putnam, CT
- Union, CT
- Denton, MD
- St Michaels, MD
- Lakeland, GA
- St. George, SC
- Chandler, AZ
- dayton, OH
- Watertown, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.