Special Education Teacher Contract position in Vancouver, WA
Our highly respected client in Vancouver, WA is looking for a Special Education Teacher. This is a Full-Time position for the upcoming 22-23’school year. This position will go fast so act now! More details and requirements for the position below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Valid State Teaching License is required, with Special Education Endorsement
- ESA Endorsement
- Prior Schools Experience Preferred
- Upcoming 22-23’ school year
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload: High School
- Most SLD, some with other health impairments (ADHD, etc)
- Resource classroom
If you are interested, and meet the requirements, apply by calling or texting JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you,
National Account Executive
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.