Special Education Teacher-- Dallas, Texas
A school near Dallas, TX is looking for a Special Education Teacher to fulfill an immediate opening. This is an exceptional education department looking for the right candidate to join the team. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible. This opportunity is a full-time contract position. Candidates must have be certified as a Special Education Teacher with the Texas Department of Education.
- Monday – Friday
- Caseload: Elementary, Middle, High School Openings
- Classrooms: ASD, Inclusion, Self-Contained, Resource, Lifeskills
- Assessing students’ skills to determine their needs and developing teaching plans
- Adapting lessons to meet the needs of students
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- TX Special Education Certification.
- Prior school experience preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply!
- Comfortable working onsite
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this job opportunity, or any positions that we have available, please apply and send your updated resume to [email protected] I will be in contact with you shortly after to discuss the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 678-274-5722. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Jamestown, NC
- Meriden, CT
- Evanston, IL
- Wauconda, IL
- Brookline, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Elmhurst, IL
- Bonsall, CA
- Roseville, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.