Special Education Teacher, Dearborn, MI
Soliant Schools is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to fill a W2 contract position near Dearborn, MI. Soliant offers stipends for travelers, as well as competitive weekly rates and full benefits. New grads are welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Full-time position, onsite
- Contract position, W2
- Competitive hourly pay, paid weekly
- Full benefits available
- Tax free stipends available for travelers
- Bachelor's level degree, or higher, from an accredited state college or university
- Proper and up-to-date state teaching licensure is required
- IEP experience is preferred
- Availability to start within 2-weeks of interview date
Interviews are currently being scheduled. Interested applicants should also send their resume to Roxanne Chandler at Soliant by email at Roxanne.Chandler@soliant.com, and follow up by phone at (770) 557-3234
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tonganoxie, KS
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Shawnee, KS
- Ninety Six, SC
- Joanna, SC
- Providence, RI
- Coventry, RI
- Lodi, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.