Special Education Teacher | Elementary Behavioral Needs | Spring Branch, Texas
2022-2023 Special Education Teaching Position
A school in Houston is looking for a Special Education Teacher to take on an assignment for the upcoming school year!
- Texas Education Teaching License
- Special Education Certification
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Education
- Full time: 37.5+ hrs/week
- K-5th Grade Caseload
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Students with Behavioral Needs
- Adaptive Environment
- Weekly Pay
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation assistance
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-392-4379 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Norfolk, VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Philadelphia , PA
- San Francisco, CA, CA
- MOCKSVILLE, NC
- Harwinton, CT
- Mocksville, NC
- Oregon City, OR
- PUTNAM, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.