Special Education Teacher | Elementary | Lone Tree, Colorado
2022-2023 Special Education Teaching Position
A school in Lone Tree is looking for a Special Education Teacher to take on an assignment for the upcoming school year!
- Colorado Education Teaching License
- Special Education Certification
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Education
- Full time: 37.5+ hrs/week
- K-3rd Grade Caseload
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Possible 4th-12th Support
- Pay Range 32-40 / hour based on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation assistance
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-392-4379 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Mason, OH
- Farmington, MI
- San Francisco , CA
- Kinston, NC
- Cave Creek, AZ
- Joliet, IL
- Frederick, MD
- Kansas City, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.