Special Education Teacher | ESY | Summer '22
Special Education Teacher
Part-Time | Summer '22 (7/11/22-8/11/22)
Location: Attleboro, MA
We would like to efficiently ensure a successful Summer Program for our students and staff, so we are actively scheduling virtual interviews and extending job offers. See the details below and apply as soon as possible to be considered!
- Must have a Massachusetts State Special Education Teaching License.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass a background check.
- Only Mondays-Thursdays
- 7:30am-11am (5th-12th grades)
- 8:45am-12:15pm (PK-4th grades)
- Onsite only
- Caseload: Multiple needs for all grade levels
Benefits and Incentives:
- Medical Insurance with UnitedHealth Care
- Vision Insurance with EyeMed
- Dental Insurance with Delta Dental
- Matching 401K
- Short Term Disability
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Please apply with an up-to-date resume. After a thorough review of your resume is completed, you will be contacted for a preliminary interview. Feel free to reach out to our Account Executive directly by email or at the office number listed below. We look forward to meeting you!
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
[email protected] | (770) 557-3231
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.