Special Education Teacher - Haverhill, MA - Early Childhood
Soliant Education has partnered with a school district in the Haverhill, MA area to fill a vacancy for a Special Education Teacher. This position will handle a early childhood student population. The director is prepared to interview qualified candidates as soon as possible.
- Full-time, on site
- Massachusetts certification in Intensive Special Needs required
- Experience with students with ASD, Intellectual Disabilities
- Experience using assistive technology to promote curricular access
- Experience using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis within teaching and behavioral intervention
- Experience working with students with complex social/communication/behavioral profiles including promotion of functional communication, antecedent management and de-escalation
- Must be capable of lifting ~50 lbs
- Assists with student behavior management as needed
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now and submit your resume to Thomas.Williams@soliant.com or contact (770) 557-3245 for immediate consideration.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Providence, RI
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Bennington, VT
- Westland, MI
- Columbus, OH
- Racine, WI
- Cary, NC
- Lancaster, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.