Special Education Teacher in Center Line, MI area
I am currently interviewing for a new opening for a certified Special Education Teacher in a district located in the suburbs of Detroit. The school district is seeking to interview licensed teachers who have a passion for working with students.
SPED certification in MI from MI Department of Education (MDE)
- Demonstrates excellent reading, writing, and communication skills, and demonstrates ability to work effectively with students and adults
- Maintains effective professional communication
- Works with students on an individual basis or in small groups to provide direct academic support services
- Teaches students in bringing their achievement standards to proficiency levels
- Monitors student achievement
- Maintains the necessary records in order to be in compliance with State Grant Funded guidelines
- Maintains appropriate confidentiality on all matters related to their work
- Other duties as assigned
Interviews are happening now! Send your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration to email@example.com or call 813-792-3410 today for more information.
Sunbelt offers excellent pay rates and benefits based on your experience and the location that you are serving.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Yucca Village, NC
- Gardner, MA
- Leominster , MA
- Seattle, WA
- Boston, MA
- Westchester, IL
- Westbury , NY
- Holly Springs, NC
- Raleigh, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.