Special Education Teacher in Houston, TX
Special Education Teacher | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Special Education Teacher to work on assignment with an established school located in the Houston, TX area.
- Elementary-secondary caseloads
- Adaptive, behavior, life skills, etc. - caseload will be discussed on interview
- TX SPED Certification Required
- Bachelor's in Education and Master's in Special Education
- Active state license
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected]apy.com. Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 678-710-7653 . From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Naples, FL
- Brooklyn, CT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Houston, TX
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Richburg, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.