Special Education Teacher Job in Hamtramck, MI Area
We are searching for an ASD Categorical Special Education Teacher in the Hamtramck, Michigan area! This job is full time, onsite with Middle Schoolers. This position can interview and offer SAME DAY!
*Required: ASD endorsement preferred or must have current MI SpEd endorsement (any) and be willing to obtain ASD endorsement if hired.
Special Education Teacher Job Duties:
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
- Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Teach and mentor students in class, in small groups, and one-on-one
- Implement IEPs and individual Behavior Plans, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Update caseload IEPs throughout the school year to reflect student progress and goals
- Complete progress reports based on student data
- Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
Interested in this SPED job in MI? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email: Sarah Misurac, National Hiring Manager, 813-792-3437, Sarah.Misurac@SunbeltStaffing.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Gorham, NH
- Gorham, NH
- Milan, NH
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Rice, VA
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Canton , MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.