Soliant Health is setting up interviews for a full-time special education position near the North Philadephia school district. An ideal candidate would excel at communicating with middle school children with special needs and working collaboratively with the school team. This candidate should have experience adapting and modifying general education curriculum by using resource centers to enable student success with children with mild to moderate disabilities.
· Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
· Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students
· Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
· Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
· Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
· Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
Interested in the position? Please send your resume and contact information to Jessica.Marlow@Soliant.com or call 770-723-3770 for consideration for this career opportunity.