Special Education Teacher Job in the Brighton, CO (Contract)
We are looking to interview for a Special Education Teacher job in the Brighton, CO area for the upcoming school year. This position is full-time and the disabilities will vary.
- Develops and implements annual IEP plans
- Creating lesson plans
- Communicating with staff and parents
- Providing feedback and attending IEP meetings
- Create and use various teaching techniques, methods and principles of learning
- Master's degree in special education required
- Teaching license with endorsement in Special Education for Colorado
- School setting or pediatrics experience preferred
If this contract job in the Brighton, CO area sounds like the perfect fit for you please send your resume to the email below, or apply below today!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.