Special Education Teacher job near Charlotte, NC
ProCare Therapy is looking to contract a Special Education Teacher near Charlotte, NC. Excellent compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare insurance are offered for this opportunity.
- Hours are 7:15am - 3:15pm
- Life skills classroom
- 6 students in grades 3-8
- Students have varying disabilities but all are on the extended standards
- Duties include being responsible for all instruction and paperwork to fulfill their IEP.
- Physical classroom space is shared with the K-12 life-skills teacher
- Shared teaching assistant
- Quick interview and offer - apply now!
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with up to 50% company match
For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] (Please include #3349584 in the subject line).
Please feel free to contact me by phone/text for more details on this job opening:
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Roseville, MI
- Aurora , OR
- Louisburg, NC
- Henderson, NC
- Thorton, CO
- Woodburn, OR
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Canby, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.