Special Education Teacher Job Near Wilkesboro, NC - New!
We’re working with a supportive school district near Wilkesboro, North Carolina that’s needing a special education teacher for the 2021-22 school year.
- Full Time - 37.5 Hours a Week
- ASAP Start - End of the School Year
- 6th - 8th Grade Population
- Less than 12 Students
- NC Teaching Certification Required
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
If you are interested in applying, call me directly at 770-776-2093 or send an updated resume to Richard Gropper at [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Jamestown, NC
- Meriden, CT
- Evanston, IL
- Wauconda, IL
- Brookline, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Elmhurst, IL
- Roseville, MN
- Walden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.