Special Education Teacher: Job Opportunity Near Screven, GA
A school district near Screven, GA is conducting interviews to hire a Special Education Teacher. The school district is interviewing to hire the most qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Master's degree in Special Education
- Georgia Special Education Teaching License
- Interrelated Special Education P-12 Certification
- Start: ASAP
- End: May 27, 2022
- Contract renewal for the next school year is possible
- Onsite position
- Only one school/location
- PreK-12th grade
- Disabilities of students: Various disabilities
- More details will be discussed in the interview
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Industry leading benefits for health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- Relocation compensation
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number or email listed below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Leonardtown, MD
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
- Hephzibah, GA
- Sun City West, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.