Special Education Teacher Job - Roseville, MN - New School Year
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a local school district near Roseville, MN who is seeking a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time position working with students' grades K-8 with mild to moderate diagnoses.
- Work with students' grades K-8
- Responsible for planning and implementing classroom instruction
- Develop appropriate IEP goals and execute these plans for the individualized needs of students
- Special Education Teacher License for State of MN (Required)
- Master’s Degree in Special Education (Required)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, vision, and liability insurance (full-time only)
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If interested in this Special Education Teacher job near Roseville, MN please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 219-1057.
National Account Executive – Sunbelt
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.