Special Education Teacher Job - SPED Needed - Near the Lenox, MA Area
NEW! Soliant is working with a school district in the Lenox, MA area that is in need of a Special Education Teacher for the 2022/2023 school year.
- Planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum.
- Maintain classroom management.
- Plan and deliver effective instruction.
- Communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) Certification in Moderate Disabilities 5-12.
- Experience working with students with multiple disabilities.
- Excellent classroom management skills and ability to work as a team.
Interested in this position or something similar? We have positions available nationwide! Apply today or please email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Oak Park , IL
- Glendale, AZ
- Tesuque, NM
- Reading, PA
- Sahuarita, AZ
- Sahaurita, AZ
- Mesa, AZ
- Marana, AZ
- Putnam, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.