Special Education Teacher jobs near Philadelphia, PA
ProCare Therapy is looking to contract a Special Education Teacher near Philadelphia, PA. Excellent compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare insurance are offered for this opportunity.
- Full-time, 37.5 hours a week
- Multiple openings
- Grades 2-3 Learning Support teacher
- K-2nd grade self-contained learning support teacher
- 6-8th grade self-contained learning support teacher
- Quick interview + offer!
- PA SPED certification, Content Area, or Grade-Level certification
- Must be willing or able to do PA school clearances
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with up to 50% company match
For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] (Please include #3184694 in the subject line).
Please feel free to contact me by phone/text for more details on this job opening:
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Recent SPED Jobs
- Twin City, GA
- Nunez, GA
- Oak Ridge, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Fishersville, VA
- Waynesboro, VA
- North Providence , RI
- Cranston, RI
- Swainsboro, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.