Special Education Teacher ( K-5) Needed Near Northford, CT
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an excellent school district that has A Special Education Teacher position opening in the Northford, CT area! Please read more about this position below:
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - to end of school year ( high chance of renewal for next school year.)
- Elementary School
- Self-contained classroom
- ASD ( autism experience needed)
- More detailed information available on interview
- Quick interview and offer!
- Open to new Grads!
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Special Education
- Active State SPED Certification Required
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these ProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 770-225-3009 for any additional information!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Jamestown, NC
- Meriden, CT
- Evanston, IL
- Wauconda, IL
- Brookline, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Elmhurst, IL
- Roseville, MN
- Walden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.