Special Education Teacher | Lexington, NC| 2022-2023
Soliant is seeking a special educator for a school district in the Lexington, NC area for this upcoming school year. We are looking to screen and set up interviews with the director as soon as possible. See information below for more details!
- Full-time positions (37.5 hours per week)
- Pre-K through 12 caseload available
- 6th grade students
- Collaborative/Inclusion Classroom
- 20-25 students on caseload
- School experience required
- Contract for the 2022-2023 School Year with a possible renewal for 2023-2024 School Year
- Prefer 1+ years experience in schools
- Special Education Certification, North Carolina
- Will request Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward to interviewing process.
- Hourly rate based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate
- Paid for hours worked
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Dylan Robinson (678-748-5321) or email resume to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Hamden, CT
- Columbia, SC
- Bear Creek, NC
- Denver, CO
- Corvallis , OR
- Brighton, CO
- Euclid, OH
- Pistol River , OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.